Museum Collections Include:
- Park Avenue Business Signs
- Winter Park Citrus Label
- Colony Theatre Collection
- Winter Park Drive-In Collection
- 1950s wooden Christmas cards hung on street lamps along Park Avenue
- City Commission campaign signs and mailers
- Luxury Hotel Silver, China and Linen Collection
- Early Winter Park Telephone Books & Telephones
- Langford Hotel Collection
- WWII Collection
- Winter Park Public Schools Collection
- Winter Park Vintage Postcard Collection
- Matchbooks, menus, maps, memories and more
Collections are open without charge to view by students and researchers. Contact our offices for an appointment.
Donate to the Collections
The Winter Park History Museum accepts donations of artifacts and objects that have a direct connection to our community — its people, buildings, businesses and/or events. We welcome objects, textiles, letters, photos, postcards, diaries, etc.
It is not required that an object be of a certain age to be considered for preservation.